LAU was the first university in the MENA region to implement the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Program in 2018. The program is a fully funded scholarship by the United States Department of State, MEPI.
The Program spans over a period of two years with the purpose of equipping graduate students with the professional experience needed to advance their academic knowledge and engage in research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders while supporting and increasing scholars’ knowledge in gender issues in specific in their various fields of study.
If you are accepted, the program will cover the following:
- Full coverage of all applicable charges for enrollment, tuition, and fees.
- University Medical insurance coverage.
- A monthly living allowance.
- One laptop for the duration of the program.
- A yearly book allowance.
- Student housing.
- Two roundtrip tickets to the student’s home country.
- Exposure to, and engagement in, different community development projects and/or internships in the host country, and/or their home countries. Through such projects and internships, TLG students learn about different forms of public and civic- engagement actions, to apply such learning back in their respective countries.
- Academic advising, mentoring services, and learning services.
- Professional training on leadership and gender;
- Opportunity to participate in the new Tomorrow’s Leaders College-to-work Pipeline as a part of the consortium between LAU and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
How To Apply?
To Apply, Visit the official website
For your inquiries and requests, email us at: email@example.com