Are you a woman entrepreneur from Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar or Somalia? and are you seeking to grow and expand your business to the next level?
BIC Africa, funded by the European Union, launched the second cohort of Online Acceleration Programme for Women Entrepreneurs from Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar and Somalia. The programme will support 15 women business owners across all sectors and business types through a combination of live training modules, coaching sessions, exercises and a mentoring programme with women experts from Africa and Europe with high experience in supporting innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
The programme will include:
- 8 live training modules
- 4 group coaching sessions
- 3 Networking sessions
- Exercises and access to support documents
- Ad-Hoc Helpdesk through international mentoring support
- Certificate of recognition
Who we are looking for:
The preferred candidates should:
• Be a woman (minimum age of 18-years-old) founders/owners of already
created business that in themselves have a strong development potential, or
entrepreneurs working on a project idea aimed to create a business with high
• Be resident of Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar or Somalia.
• Be available between May and September 2022 to participate in the
Programme with maximum 2 hours per week for online sessions + time to
work individually and reflect upon the learnings.
• Already running a start-up /project and seeking to scale up
Demonstrate a commitment to participating in all the activities of the
Acceleration Programme and assisting future developments of the
• Have access to reliable internet connection.
• Have a good working knowledge of English language.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in taking part and you meet the eligibility criteria fill the
application form via this link on or before 9th May 2022 6:30 PM CET.