Echoing Green supports bold leaders from all over the world who see possibility in the face of the most existential challenges of our day. Together, we strive to build a world that has yet to exist: a future free from racism and its far-reaching consequences where all people can thrive.
This Fellowship is for people whose enterprises are at an early stage and who are experts on the challenge they’ve chosen to confront. We seek leaders who reflect the community they serve and bring deep knowledge of the issues into their work as they co-design solutions with and for their communities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
SUBMIT DURING OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD
Our application process is designed to be inclusive, constructive, and engaging; we offer resources to help you while you build your application.
RECEIVE INSIGHTS AS YOU ADVANCE
Our team of expert reviewers closely reads and scores each application. Even if you aren’t selected to advance, we’ll send general insights that may help you refine your application for future rounds.
PARTICIPATE IN INTERVIEWS
If you’re chosen as a Finalist, you’ll interview with expert panelists and will be featured in our annual Talent Report.
CELEBRATE AND BEGIN YOUR LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
If you’re chosen as a Fellow, you’ll embark on your Fellow journey with guidance from us every step of the way.
How To Apply
- Will you be 18 years or older by the time you begin the Fellowship?
- Echoing Green Fellowship applicants must be 18 years or older by August 8, 2022.
- Are you able to communicate proficiently in English?
- To be eligible for the Fellowship and fully participate in programming and support offerings, you must be able to communicate in English proficiently. Support throughout the Echoing Green Fellowship is offered in English.
- Are you an original founder or a leading member of your proposed organization’s original founding team?
- We use the term “original founder” to describe people who launched or are launching an organization that is their original idea. You cannot have assumed a leadership position within the organization after its founding. To be eligible, you must be a leader with decision-making power within the organization and be either 1) a sole founder or 2) a leading founder on a team of people who created the organization.
- Are you the primary decision maker for your organization?
- To be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, applicants must be the primary decision maker and have the ultimate authority over your organization’s growth and strategic vision.
- Will you be able to work full time on your proposed organization throughout the 18-month Fellowship?
- If selected for an Echoing Green Fellowship, you may hold other professional responsibilities, but you must work full time, defined here as 40 hours a week, on the work outlined in your Fellowship application, and it must remain as your main professional priority.
To Apply, visit the Official Website