At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In EY Tax, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions. Demand has made this a rapidly growing area, and the relationships we build here translate into big business in other areas, making this a true priority.
As a Tax Staff, you will be a part of our Diversified Staff Group. Our Diversified Staff Group model is all about providing our people with the skills, information and knowledge to take on some of the biggest challenges in taxation. The vision of EY’s Diversified Staff Group (DSG) is to grow today’s tax professionals to be tomorrow’s leaders. You can expect a unique insight into our business, where you’ll build a network of relationships in an area that influences major business decisions every day. As the team continues to grow, so will you, and over time, you will become a well-rounded tax professional with broad experience in multiple areas of tax.
How To Apply
To qualify for the role you must have either:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Either: Attained or close to qualifying for an accounting designation (CPA or equivalent) or Completed or enrolled in a Masters of Taxation program
- Exceptional PC proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The ability to manage time spent against budget and work alongside team members to ensure the timely completion of exceptional client service
- Excellent managerial, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
Apply and read more on the EY Graduate Trainee link if you qualify