Seven scholarships are available for new LSE undergraduate students from the UK.
Three scholarships are available for new LSE undergraduate students from any country outside the UK (who are classified as having overseas fee status). The Uggla Family has a preference for one overseas scholar to be from Canada.
For each academic year, Scholarships will provide partial tuition fee awards and full financial support for the Scholars’ term-time accommodation and other term-time expenses, including include food, household bills, travel, study books and social events.
In addition, Scholars will join the Uggla Family Scholars community and be supported throughout their undergraduate journey through a portfolio of activities and opportunities
The annual award is made up of;
- a tuition fee award of £11,665 per year
- a maintenance stipend of £16,201 per year to cover accommodation and other living costs
- a travel award of £500 per year to assist with travel costs.
- Applicants must have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to any undergraduate programme at LSE.
- Applicants must be from low-income households and be able to demonstrate financially
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
Value of Award: £28,366 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 10
How To Apply
Once you have received and accepted an offer of admission for 2022 entry (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for the Uggla Family Scholarships by submitting the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
For more information, visit the Uggla Family Scholarship page