Afrika Youth Movement is seeking volunteer translators and interpreters for a month-long project on migration and COVID-19 across West Africa. There will be appropriate and reasonable stipends for the selected volunteers.
The below languages are highly needed:
- Ghana: Abron, Asante, Ewe
- Cote d’Ivoire: Agni, Baoulé, Bété, Senoufo, Yacouba
- Cameroun: Beti, Douala, Guéré, Peul/Foulbé
- Sénégal: Diola, Mandingue, Peul/Foulbé, Sérère, Soninké
- Niger: Djerma, Haoussa / Hausa, Peul/Foulbé, Songhai
- Guinea Conakry: Peul/Foulbé, Soussou
- Mali: Peul/Foulbé, Senoufo, Soninké
- Nigeria: Haoussa / Hausa, Peul/Foulbé
Are you a translator/interpreter or know one? Please send your UPDATED Translator/Interpreter CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to include
previous work experience as a translator/interpreter you might have done in the past (paid or unpaid, professionally or voluntarily). THIS IS A CRITERIA FOR BEING SELECTED.
2. If you can “voice over” in any of the above-mentioned languages, please
send us an email too.
Deadline is 9 pm (GMT) on June 5th, 2020.
PLEASE SHARE AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE