“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” – Nelson MandelaEach year every July 18, The United Nations Association of Nigeria celebrates the Nelson Madela Day. This year, Mandela Day calls on us to Take Action Against Poverty and make the world a better place every day.
The United Nations Association of Nigeria in partnership with the South African Consulate Lagos and the United Nations Information Center (UNIC) will host the 2019 Nelson Mandela Day in Lagos Nigeria.
Free complimentary Mandela T.Shirts for the first 100 people to arrive.
- Darley Africa – South Africa Consul General
- Mr. Ronald Kayanja – Director UNIC,
- Amb Ayo Olukanni – D/G NACIIMA and BOT UNAN
- Prof Bola Akinterinwa – Former D/G NIIA and President/CEO BOCIDASS
- Amb (Dr) Tunde Bade-Afuye – Author of Rise & Fall of Apartheid
- Amb Olusegun Akinsanya (Secreretary, Retired Career Ambassadors, Lagos Chapter) – Chairman of Event
Do you have an idea towards Taking Action Against Poverty and want to pitch your business or social initiative? Slots are available to pitch your ideas.
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Read more on United Nations Association of Nigeria website