Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. We offer a range of paid fellowship positions with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement
In addition to the intensive leadership development and professional growth that the fellowship offers, the Global Health Corps fellowship includes the following benefits. GHC arranges several logistical details on fellows’ behalf with the expectation that fellows will take ownership of their overall experience. Read on below to learn more about how these items apply to specific placements:
- Monthly living stipend
- Award of $1500 upon successful completion of the fellowship year
- Housing, including utilities assistance
- Health or travel medical insurance
- Support in applying for visas and/or work permits, as necessary
- Travel costs covered to and from placement site, GHC training and retreats
- Professional development funds of up to $600
Global Health Corps handles all travel logistics or provides an equitable travel stipend to all fellows for Training Institute, quarterly workshops, and the End of Year Retreat.
Global Health Corps only accepts applications from individuals who will be 30 years old or younger on June 24, 2018. The GHC fellowship is a 13 month commitment, from June 24, 2018 to August 2, 2019.
Deadline: January 17, 2018