At the European Women’s Lobby, we are looking for candidates to participate in AGORA, EWL’s Feminist Summer School, taking place in Brussels from 7 to 11 September 2017. AGORA brings together young feminists from across Europe to empower them to act and lead in a changing world. Through a 5-day participatory summer school, we create a space where young self-identified women (18-30) will have a chance to reflect, exchange ideas and support each other to become confident feminist leaders and activists. AGORA already gathered young women from across Europe in 2015 and 2016 and we are now seeking applications from young feminists for AGORA 2017.
Is Agora for you?
- Are you interested in strengthening your knowledge and skills to advocate for women’s rights and gender equality?
- Are you keen to find out what young feminists are doing against inequality across Europe – and how you can work together?
- Are you keen to engage in highly participatory learning processes and willing to learn more about yourself, your talents and your work in this world?
- Do you want to be part of shaping future feminist strategies and campaigns in Europe?
Do you fit the criteria?
- ✓ Are you a feminist woman (self-defined) between 18 and 30 years old?
- ✓ Do you have experience in activism related to gender equality/women’s rights?
- ✓ Do you live in the European Union or EU Candidate countries?
- ✓ Do you have a good level of English?
You can apply using the online application form
Deadline for applications: 9 May 2017 at midnight.
We particularly encourage applications from women from diverse backgrounds (in terms of ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, origin, religion, etc.).
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter